Thursday, May 23, 2013

JustGolf Update, May 23


A few things while I work on wrapping up the Shore Gate tournament…

• I will not purchase the gift cards until three days after I publish the results. If you detect an error in your score, please notify me within that time frame.

• Don’t hesitate to sign up without a partner for the Vineyard Mixed Modified Scramble. Gail Davies and I will do our best to find a partner for you. Not to brag, but we have a 100% success rate thus far (probably shouldn’t have said that).


• Everyone showed up on time, no last-minute substitutions or cancellations, dry weather – yippee!

• I will post all scores before the end of the week so that they will make it into the next revision. Don’t get anxious and post your own score. Remember that the score I post will not necessarily be the same score you shot at Shore Gate, since I will apply ESC (Equitable Stroke Control) to your posted score.

• Communication: I cannot receive text messages or e-mails on my cell phone. If you have to reach me quickly with important information, please call my cell phone.

• Those of you who received handicap adjustment points for placing first, second, or third net at Willow Brook on June 6, 2011, will be happy to learn that those points will be deleted from your record before the Vineyard tournament. Points accumulate for two years on a rolling basis, and are deleted on the two-year anniversary of each tournament. The Handicap Adjustment Chart can be accessed via a link directly under my photo on the website: http://justgolftournaments.blogspot.com