Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Vineyard tournament rescheduled for July 23


The Mixed Modified Scramble at Vineyard Golf at Renault has been rescheduled for Tuesday, July 23. If you did not sign up for this tournament and would like to play on the rescheduled date, please mail your application by July 9. I will post a new application this week.

For those of you who were at the Vineyard today…

• If you told me you are available to play on July 23, please remember to bring your rain check. Your cost on July 23 will be the rain check plus $20.

• If you told me you were unsure of your availability, please let me know as soon as possible whether you plan to compete on July 23.

• If you told me you are not available, JustGolf owes you $10 (the portion of your tournament fee that is used for prizes). I will mail your refund this week.

Please look over the following lists and let me know if there is a mistake.

Players who will not be available to play on July 23:
Jan Daniels
Ineke Daniels
Cindy Junker
Ayako Loder
Hal Wilson

Players who are unsure of their availability on July 23:
Bruce Burdick
Debbie Donahue
Ron Amey
Joy Seamon
Ray Brown
Lina Cao
Bruce Schaffer
Barbara Doherty

If your name does not appear on either of the above lists, I was informed at the Vineyard that you will play in the re-scheduled tournament on July 23.