Saturday, May 14, 2016

JustGolf Handicap Chart Notice

I will use the May 15 handicap revision to calculate your tournament handicaps for Wednesday’s tournament at Shore Gate. Since I won’t be able to access the revision until Monday (I will be away on Sunday), the Tournament Handicap Chart that I always post in advance of each tournament will arrive in your inbox very last minute. You will be able to view the chart if you look at the website on Tuesday evening (http://justgolftournaments.blogspot.com). I will also have a hard copy at the tournament registration desk for your review.

Applications for the Better Ball tournament at McCullough’s on June 15 will be available at the registrar’s table. You may submit the completed application (including the $57 fee, check or cash) to the registrar or to the scorer at the end of your round, or take it home and mail it to me at your leisure. The application will be posted on the website shortly.