Sunday, July 13, 2014

Seaview Application Deadline

Just a brief reminder to mail your Seaview Better-Ball application by Wednesday, July 16. Seaview will open the tee times surrounding our tournament when I give them the number of players two weeks in advance (stipulated in their contract). If you sign up late you run the risk of being closed out of the tournament.

If you want to play, and your partner is unavailable, mail the application with a check for a single player and I will do my best to hook you up with another single.

Here is the link to the application:

I will be joining my daughter at the shore the latter half of this week, so don’t panic if you don’t receive an immediate confirmation of your application. I’ll be in touch by Sunday. If you need to reach me between Wednesday and Saturday, please leave a message on my cell phone: 609-784-2550. There is no Internet access where we are staying, so I will be unable to respond to e-mails.