Wednesday, October 15, 2014

LINWOOD TIME CHANGE – 1:00 P.M. SHOTGUN

I have rescheduled Thursday's tournament at Linwood for 1:00 p.m. Please plan to arrive around noon, and be at your carts by 12:45.

I discussed the weather conditions with the pro. He assured me that the course can absorb anything short of a monsoon. Assuming the rain stops sometime in the morning, we should be looking at a very playable course in the afternoon.

I will call the pro again in the morning. If I have to reschedule, the information will be posted on the website by 10:00 a.m. Please don’t leave home without first checking the website: http://justgolftournaments.blogspot.com

If you cannot play at the new 1:00 p.m  time, please let me know right now,  via e-mail or phone:

Cell: 609-784-2550
Home: 609-267-8630

Please talk to your partner to make sure he or she received this message.