Thursday, October 2, 2014

Wildwood Attendance Concern

Hi everyone,

I’m a little concerned about the low attendance at Wildwood. I must confess that I was disappointed that only 27 people signed up to play in our championship tournament at such a fine golf course.

I am asking for your help to try to understand what I can do differently in the future to attract more players to the championship tournament. I run these tournaments for you. If there is something I can do to encourage more of you to play, I would like to know what that might be.

If you did not compete, please click at the end of each question below and type “yes” or “no.” If you prefer, simply let me know why you couldn’t or didn’t want to compete.

1. I had another commitment on September 30.

2. Wildwood is too far.

3. Wildwood is too difficult.

4. I prefer to play in tournaments where I have a partner.

5. I would play if you offered net prizes.