Friday, September 9, 2011

Town & Country information

Women’s Eligibility
1. $10 JustGolf membership fee is not required.
2. USGA Handicap Index must not exceed 28.0.
3. Please contact me with any unusual circumstances for a ruling on eligibility.

Need a Partner
Send your application early so that I will have sufficient time to find you a partner. Your fee will be refunded if I don’t find a partner for you, but I have many contacts and I am fairly confident that I will be successful in finding partners for all who need one.

Cost
1. $20 per player registration fee
2. Fee paid at course will vary:
            a. $28 per senior player (minimum age 60)
            b. $26 per player with Victory Golf Pass or Tee Time Golf Pass
            c. $35 all others

Format – Mixed Modified Scramble
1. Must use 7 tee shots from each player
2. Team Course Handicap: 35% low CH + 15% high CH

I will post the tournament application tomorrow.